Monday, July 13, 2009

Today we have macdonald for our breakfast . I preffered breakfast meal compare to the lunch in macdonald . We get 2 drive-thru sticker ^^ Then headed to school ~~

First period -- Malaysia studies and moral , quit
e boring . We watch a drama ' Puteri Gunung Ledang ' The entire room is all dark , make me want to fall asleep XD The worse thing is because of the sleepiness!!! I cant concentrate for my next class ( ECONOMICS) Somehow teacher ask me question , i stunned for 2 to 3 seconds only i give the answer >.< This is my first time that I doesn't pay attention in economic class =(

After lunch, comm tech class!!! =D We made a poster in a group of 3 of us . Topic for use is ' FILL
THE FRAME'

TADAAAAA!~~ The result

Done by 3 of us ^^

Ashley's hand writing is simple and nice =)
Next we learn about photoshop , we use michael jackson as a exmple =D

Last class is English , quite boring also , everyday keep write essay , but today's essay is different , full of challenge , is Uni standard !!

Took the 8 photo for the 8 characteristic of photography assignment ^^
This is one of the characteristic ---> Angles (low)

Going to prepare for the next day , get enough rest ! Avoid sleepiness =D
nights ~~

No comments: